Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Places I Want To Journey and Why?

http://beachrove.com/the-places-i-want-to-travel-and-why/
The Places I Want To Journey and Why?
The world is a beautiful place and there a lot of great opportunities to journey to. It can’t be denied that we are only seeing just a few of its wonders that it has given us. If I were to journey the world, there are so many places that I want to go to. However, international journey can be expensive. But nevertheless, I have some of the places that I want to go listed and why I want to journey there.

The Places I Want To Journey and Why

#1 Journey Japan – there is a lot of thing in Japan that fascinates me and never fails to amaze me.

Japan is also known as the “Land of the Rising Sun”, it is home of the intriguing art of anime and I must say I really love anime.
It has got a wonderful history of samurai and karate in which case I love to watch some of their movies.
The well-known extraordinary Maglev Train, Japan is very famous for this one.
They have tremendous clever and amazing foods. Oishi…
They have one of the world’s biggest aquariums. Aha… Sushi… (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment